Saturday, August 28, 2010

Taylor Momsen Says Rihanna Quote Was Taken Out Of Context

Taylor Momsen was quoted slamming Rihanna a few days ago in her Spin magazine interview, but she says the quote was cut up to sound catty.
?I love Rihanna. I think she?s awesome. I really do,? Taylor said. ?People take quotes and they cut out the middle section ? the compliment part ? and put a comma and make you sound really rude.
?I was comparing the difference between rock and pop and talking about the market,?
Taylor says she's a fan of Rihanna's, even though she listens to rock more than pop:
?I think Rihanna?s awesome,?
?I listen to more rock music than pop music, but she definitely has a cool vibe going. She makes great pop records,?
Think her "people" made her back track on this one? Or was it really a misquote? Did you catch Taylor and her band performing on Letterman? What'd you think?
Photos by WENN
















Julianne Hough Marisa Coughlan Anna Friel Kristanna Loken Kirsten Dunst Zooey Deschanel Danica Patrick Busy Philipps Janet Jackson Catherine Bell