Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Heidi Montag: Goodbye Implants

It?s no secret she went completely overboard with her massive list of plastic surgery procedures and now Heidi Montag wants to turn back time.
The former ?Hills? babe has realized her unhealthy obsession with her image and plans on getting rid of her huge breast implants.
Heidi explained, ?I?m desperate to go back to normal. I?m downgrading and going a little smaller, to a D or a double D.?
And on the topic of her supposed sex tape, Montag noted, "I'm not aware of his filming me, but I wouldn't put it past Spencer. He's a sneaky guy and has little cameras everywhere that he got from China."

Nicollette Sheridan Adrianne Curry Brittany Murphy Mary Elizabeth Winstead Shannon Elizabeth Maggie Gyllenhaal Gina Philips Brittany Lee Amanda Bynes Zoe Saldana