Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Smashing Pumpkin Lead Billy Corgan Passes Out On Stage

Smashing Pumpkin's Billy Corgan has collapsed on stage, though he has no memory of it ever happening. The frontman was performing with the band in Tampa, FL on Thursday when he briefly passed out. In a video posted by a fan on YouTube, the band was at the Ritz Ybor venue and performing their hit song "Bullet with Butterfly Wings" when Corgan briefly passed out. He stood up immediately and continued as if nothing happened. He explained on his Twitter: "For those that saw me fall last night during Bullet, that wasn't a stage move or clumsiness, that was me blacking out and wiping out." "I have no memory of falling against the drum riser and my guitar cabinet, but I can tell you I've got quite a good bruise + am moving slow"

Jennifer Gimenez