Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Kim Kardashian Offers Style Tips

For reasons that defy comprehension, Kim Kardashian is considered a fashion icon. We could spend days questioning this classification - but, instead, we'll simply accept it and pass along a number of company shills tips Kim recently offered in the pages of InStyle. Follow along if you wish to look your best... Find a Great Tailor"Anything you wear should be proportioned to your body, and a good tailor will make sure everything fits perfectly. I either have my tailor at every fitting or I have my stylist pin my wardrobe and take it to the tailor before I wear anything. Shortening a hem line on a dress can make a huge difference!" Accentuate the Waist"Show off that tiny waist! Adding a belt makes your outfit look more polished. I have great belts from Phillip Lim and Alaia. Vintage belts are one of a kind and can be affordable too." Avoid Baggy Clothing"I know they are comfortable and they look amazing on Nicole Richie but flowy tops and dresses are not flattering on a curvy figure. They can make you look pregnant and they look sloppy in photos. Try wearing a maxidress instead. A.L.C, Torn by Ronny Kobo and T Bags make some great ones." Embrace Shapewear"Every woman from a size 0-14 should own Spanx! I love Shapewear by Body Wrap; they have a firm control long leg panty that makes my body look smoother and slimmer under fitted dresses without leaving any lines." Love Those Curves!"Being confident and owning your body is sexy. I love to show off my curves and designers like Thatcher, Antonio Berardi, Preen, Altuzarra, Markus Lupfer and Brian Lichtenberg make amazing dresses that fit my body perfectly."Susie Castillo