Saturday, July 31, 2010

Ashlee, Pete and Bronx's Park Family Fun

Making for quite the adorable trio, Pete Wentz, Ashlee Simpson and their son, Bronx Mowgli Wentz, stepped out in Los Angeles, California on Saturday (July 31).
With the "Fall Out Boy" rocker toting his young son in his arms, the happy family proceeded on to a local park to treat their growing boy to an afternoon of outdoor activity.
Meanwhile, Ashlee recently spoke with press about how young Bronx helps her to stay in fit shape, telling, ?I have lots of stairs at my house and my son [Bronx] is 33lb now, so I carry him up the stairs a lot.?
And while Bronx helps out with the cause, Miss Simpson adds, ?I definitely hit the gym. I?ll do 30 minutes when he?s down for a nap. I?ll do 30 minutes of cardio and I also like a class called Cardio Barre [aerobic-ballet workout].?
Sarah Shahi