Friday, May 25, 2012

Justin Bieber’s “Boyfriend” Remix: Listen Now!

He’s always looking to impress his fans, and Justin Bieber has just dropped a remix of his hit single “Boyfriend.”

The “One Less Lonely Girl” singer enlisted the talents of 2Chainz, Asher Roth, and Mac Miller to make his track extra special.

During a recent interview, 2Chainz teased, “I just did something for Bieber; that should be interesting. I'm able to express myself in different ways, so I enjoy doin' different records like that and not just hip-hop records, so it's cool,"

Shortly thereafter, Justin tweeted, “To celebrate the #BELIEVEtour coming... I might need to drop this #BOYFRIENDremix @2Chainz @MacMiller.”


Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/justin-bieber/justin-bieber%E2%80%99s-%E2%80%9Cboyfriend%E2%80%9D-remix-listen-now-646774

Amy Cobb Vanessa Minnillo Krista Allen Jordana Brewster Lucy Liu Natalie Zea Amanda Swisten Leslie Bibb Kristin Kreuk Jordana Brewster