Monday, May 21, 2012

Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux's Studio City Dinner Date

Ending out their weekend, Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux were spotted grabbing some grub in Studio City, California last night (May 20).

The “Friends” actress and her “American Psycho” boyfriend tried their best to go unnoticed by the paparazzi as they exited a local eatery, but to no avail.

Justin held the car door for his lady like a true gentleman, and it looks like Jen had a small scrape on her left knee that was covered by a bandaid.

In a recent interview, Aniston’s ex-boyfriend John Mayer repented for the comments he made about her shortly after they broke up.

"I had nothing to say – I was going through a time in my life where I didn't really want to share what was going on, but I didn't want to be boring. It was free associating garbage, as I wasn’t prepared to be honest.”

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/jennifer-aniston/jennifer-aniston-justin-therouxs-studio-city-dinner-date-644362

Melissa Rycroft Mía Maestro Jennifer Morrison Sarah Mutch Olivia Wilde Bridget Moynahan Sarah Michelle Gellar Miranda Kerr Rhona Mitra Melissa Howard