Friday, January 25, 2013

Victoria Justice: Annex's Christo Issue Cover Girl

Just before the finale of her hit TV series "Victorious," Victoria Justice graced the cover Annex magazine's Christo issue.

The 19-year-old actress donned an edgy ensemble for the Bradford Rogne shot front page while chatting to the mag about everything from her future career plans to writing music.

A few highlights from Miss Justice's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Annex!

On writing music:
"I'm busy writing songs for my debut album. I love writing because it's something that I create and can mold any way I want. It's not a script that's being handed to me and I have no choice in the matter, but to read someone else's words. When it comes to music, I'm driving the bus and I like having control."

What's next for Victoria?
"As far as TV or movies, I'm just looking for a part I can sink my teeth into. I love comedy, but it I were to do another TV show, I would want it to be so different than my character on Victorious. In other words, I'm looking for a challenging, dramatic role.

Herwords to live by:
"This is easy for me, it's the one I do live by and that would be 'Treat people the way you want to be treated.'"

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/victoria-justice/victoria-justice-covers-annex-christo-issue-796828

Christina Aguilera