Friday, June 29, 2012

Vanessa Minnillo's Purple Pregnancy Perfection

The same day her show "Wipeout" Premiered it's Summer Season, Vanessa Minnillo was spotted grabbing lunch with a gal pal at Sweet Butter in Van Nuys, California on Thursday (June 28).

The adorable mommy to be showed off her baby bump in a purple patterned dress with a brown belt while strutting in a pair of brown sandals as she made her way to her black SUV.

Vanessa - who is expecting her first son with husband Nick Lachey this September - recently met up with Bethenny Frankel to talk about her pregnancy for an upcoming episode of "Bethenny" which airs today (June 29).

"I love everything about being pregnant!" the 31-year-old gushed to the the host, "It's empowering as a woman to be able to go through this process and create a human being. It was so amazing to walk out and do the show and not have to worry about sucking it in!"

However one thing she is trying to suck in is her bellybutton, "[At first] I thought, I wouldn't mind if it popped because then it would be like the turkey's done. Right? And it's cute," Lachey explains. "But my stylist was like, you don't want that to pop. That's like having a third nipple."

Now, the former pageant stunner is doing everything she can to keep her bellybutton from popping out, "She made me all paranoid. Every time I sneeze, I hold my belly button in . . . because for some reason I think I'm going to sneeze it out," she laughs.

After recording the episode with Frankel, Vanessa tweeted, "Had fun on the @bethenny show! It airs today on ‪#Fox‬. Girl is doin her thing!!! I'll have to save my skinny girl cocktails for after baby!"

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/vanessa-minnillo-lachey/vanessa-minnillos-purple-pregnancy-perfection-686745

Karen Carreno Noureen DeWulf The Pussycat Dolls Kelly Rowland Victoria Pratt