Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Jenny McCarthy Talks Stripping Down as a Mom

Sure, she’s the mother to 10-year-old son Evan, but Jenny McCarthy doesn’t see a problem bearing all for her new Playboy spread.

The “Singled Out” sex symbol explained that she’s all about making a “salute to the MILFs” with her fourth appearance in Hugh Hefner’s publication.

"I think he can find a lot worse available on the Internet these days. I think people make such a big deal sometimes about it, when I feel like it just comes down to how you raise your child and how you explain things to your kid."

Jenny continued, "I don't have one [magazine] cover up, period. I mean, I don't even have my Rolling Stone cover up. It's like, who wants to look at themselves? I don't. Seriously, the only picture I have up of myself is one of a shark eating Evan and me.”

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/jenny-mccarthy/jenny-mccarthy-talks-stripping-down-mom-685276

Laura Harring Chandra West Daniella Alonso Melissa Rycroft Whitney Port