Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Jennifer Garner Leaves London after Ben's Big Night at the BAFTAs

Heading back home after supporting her husband at the BAFTAs, Jennifer Garner smiled at Heathrow Airport in London on Monday (February 11).

The "Alias" star looked cute in a black jacket, blue jeans, and knee-high black boots with her dark-rimmed spectacles as she hurried to catch her flight.

And what a night it was for hubby Ben Affleck. His movie "Argo" nabbed the Best Picture award and the 40-year-old actor himself won Best Director.

Now famously snubbed in the Oscar category for best director, Ben graciously said during his acceptance speech, "I want to say this is a second act for me and you've given me that, this industry has given me that and I want to thank you and I'm so grateful and proud."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/jennifer-garner/jennifer-garner-leaves-london-after-bens-big-night-baftas-805969

Hilary Swank Gabrielle Union Katharine Towne