Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Anne Hathaway: Sorry For Switching My Oscar Dress!

It was a momentous occasion when Anne Hathaway scored the Best Supporting Actress Oscar at the 85th Academy Awards on Sunday night (February 24), however the “Les Miserables” actress felt bad for ditching her Valentino dress in a last-minute decision.

Hathaway had learned that several other ladies would be wearing frocks from the Italian designer and eventually opted to change her selection to a Prada gown.

And it turns out she regrets the switch- Anne told press, "It came to my attention late Saturday night that there would be a dress worn to the Oscars that is remarkably similar to the Valentino I had intended to wear, and so I decided it was best for all involved to change my plans.”

"Though I love the dress I did wear, it was a difficult last-minute decision as I had so looked forward to wearing Valentino in honor of the deep and meaningful relationship I have enjoyed with the house and with Valentino himself. I deeply regret any disappointment caused."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/anne-hathaway/anne-hathaway-sorry-switching-my-oscar-dress-814336

Victoria Pratt