Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Jenni “JWoww” Farley: Engaged to be Married!

It’s an exciting time in Jenni “JWoww” Farley's life, as she recently accepted a marriage proposal from her boyfriend Roger Mathews.

According to a report, the “Jersey Shore” starlet received a Layna Friedman-designed engagement ring that boasted a 5-carat cushion-cut pink diamond along with 2.5 carats of pink and white diamonds surrounding the solitaire set in white gold.

JWoww told press, "It's more than I ever expected. Roger's not an average-looking guy, he's huge: his personality, his size [6'4"]. So I always said, 'I want my ring like you — big! The bigger the better!' "

Roger popped the question while they were skydiving, as Farley explained, "I look over and see a hand-written sign: 'Jenni, will you ... ' and then I turned to him and freaked out. The whole time I'm screaming, 'What are you doing? What's going on?’ He's like, 'I want to spend the rest of my life with you! Will you allow me to?'"

Jenni also noted, "Me and him are hotheads. We go from zero to sixty, and he's the first boyfriend that I've ever had that won't back down ... Roger's like, 'You're out of your mind.’You kinda saw it last season when I tried to give him sh-- and he was like, 'I don't know who you think you're talking to.'”

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/jenni-farley/jenni-%E2%80%9Cjwoww%E2%80%9D-farley-engaged-be-married-733545

Tricia Vessey Anne Marie Kortright