Friday, September 21, 2012

Eva Longoria Bares Backside for "Asleep at the Chateau"

Baring her behind for art, Eva Longoria is one of the latest celebrities featured in Jork Weismann’s coffee table book “Asleep at the Chateau.”

The 37-year-old shows off her impeccable figure, while taking a “Sleeping Beauty” pose with her brunette locks strewn across the pillow.

Miss Longoria is one of several stars including Orlando Bloom, Justin Theroux and Usher snapped by fashion and beauty photographer for the book, which is set at Los Angeles's legendary hotel The Chateau Marmont.

In a recent interview with Look Magazine, the former “Desperate Housewives” star admitted that she struggles with her figure saying, “I work out in the mornings when I get up. I have to do it then - if it's after 11am it just doesn't happen,” adding, “I have to get it done while I'm still on autopilot because I hate exercising.”

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/eva-longoria/eva-longoria-bares-backside-asleep-chateau-730631

Maria Sharapova