Monday, October 29, 2012

Hulk Hogan Settles Sex Tape Lawsuit

It has been quite the embarrassing situation for Hulk Hogan, and finally the pro wrestler has settled his lawsuit over a sex tape his former buddy Bubby the Love Sponge released a few weeks back.

The Hulkster received an apology from Bubba (aka Todd Alan Clem) for leaking the graphic video, though the rest of the settlement terms have not been disclosed.

Clem wrote, "It is my belief that Hulk is not involved, and has not ever been involved, in trying to release the video, or exploit it, or otherwise gain from the video's release in any way."

In a statement to press, Hulk (aka Terry Bollea) declared, "First off, I had no idea there was a camera in the room. It was at a very, very low point. I'm not making excuses. I'm accountable. I was the guy. I was there. I made the choice."

He added, "For me, I'm going full-blown to find out who did this to me and why and what's the motive. I had no idea someone would put a camera in a room."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/hulk-hogan/hogan-settle-751675

Paris Hilton