Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Taylor Lautner Talks "Twilight" & Tomfoolery on "The Tonight Show"

Continuing his promotional duties for “Breaking Dawn - Part 2,” Taylor Lautner spent his Halloween making a guest appearance on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on Wednesday (October 31).

Mustering up plenty of screams from the Burbank studio audience, the hunky werewolf confidently grabbed a seat alongside Leno to chat about everything from the final "Twilight Saga" installment to his practical joker nature.

Dishing on a previous run in with “Twilight” author Stephanie Meyer (who's also a prankster) and her friend Megan, Taylor said, “[We] happened to be at a restaurant at the exact same time…Megan is deathly afraid of shrimp so I decided to be really nice and ask the waiter if I could order a shrimp cocktail for their table…so they set the shrimp cocktail right in front of Megan and I could hear her scream from the restaurant.”

Adding that the shenanigans didn't stop there, the 20-year-old giddily told, “Stephanie spoke to the chef and asked him to make me a cake dessert. I get it and it has Rob [Pattinson’s] face all over it and it’s this Team Edward cake.”

“I still retaliated after that,” Lautner continued. “I asked them to send over a Team Potter cake [Harry Potter]. It could have been a little dirty, but I did it.”







Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/taylor-lautner/taylor-lautner-talks-twilight-tomfoolery-tonight-show-753210

Tara Reid