Sunday, August 12, 2012

Vanessa Paradis Discusses Breakup with Johnny Depp

After her heartbreaking split from Johnny Depp, Vanees Paradis finally opened up and revealed her side of the story, well, sort of.

The 39-year-old actress spoke with the French Elle and said, “I don't want to talk about him,” while promoting her latest film “Cornouaille.”

The beautiful blonde went on to say, “Who said that artists should sell their soul, expose everything about themselves? … It's my duty to promote this movie, and my albums, but can you imagine what it feels like to see people making a business out of your pain,” adding, “What's happened to us is our concern.”

In an effort to talk more about her split from the 49-year-old actor after 14 years together and two children, Vanessa said, “I don't have the recipe for happiness, but I think the engine is simply having the desire," she says. "It's not feeling obliged or forced or repeating yourself. I hate, for example, whenever you hear someone say: 'You have work at being a couple,'" she continues. "No, you have to want to be there. And for me, I want to be right where I am right now.”

Miss Paradis plans to spend her time split between the US and France while her children, Lily-Rose, 14, and Jack, 10, attend school in Los Angeles.

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/vanessa-paradis/vanessa-paradis-discusses-breakup-johnny-depp-708810

Hilary Swank Gabrielle Union Katharine Towne Jaime Pressly Christina Aguilera Rhona Mitra Amy Cobb Vanessa Minnillo Krista Allen Jordana Brewster Lucy Liu Natalie Zea Amanda Swisten Leslie Bibb Kristin Kreuk