Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sofia Vergara: Ace Detergent Darling

Taking care of some media duties south of the border, Sofia Vergara showed up for an Ace Detergent press conference in Mexico City, Mexico on Saturday (June 29).

Flaunting her trim body in a figure-hugging white dress, the “Modern Family” star chatted it up with members of the media as she promoted the laundry brand.

The 40-year-old actress spoke recently about her upcoming wedding to fiancée Nick Loeb, saying she is so busy that she hasn’t had time to plan, but would like her big day to be a fancy affair.

Ms. Vergara also answered questions on the possibility of having another child, to which she replied, "It's not a priority in my life… I'm with a guy who doesn't have children, who is younger than me, so if it happens, it happens, but I'm not stressing because I already have Manolo.”

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/sofia-vergara/sofia-vergara-ace-detergent-darling-880362

Eva Green