Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Blue-Coiffed Katy Perry Launches Her Eylure Eyelash Line

Tending to promotional duties for her latest beauty-related venture, Katy Perry launched her new false lash collection at The Americana at Brand in Glendale, California on Wednesday (February 22).

Clad in a blue color block frock, velvet pumps and matching coif, the "Part Of Me" songstress made sure to sign a few autographs and snap some pics with fans after making her stylish arrival in a classic blue convertible.

Earlier today, Perry, who was recently named as the face of the trendy cosmetic accessories, took to her Twitter to gush about the event, writing, "Today has been a BEAUTIFUL day! U debuted "Part Of Me" at #1 & now I can't wait to bat my LASHES & thank u in person @ the Americana at 4pm!"

The lashes are currently available at ULTA Beauty Stores nationwide and online at ULTA.com.

And in addition to launching an eyelash line and being a successful singer, Perry can add guest appearance on a TV hit show to her growing resume.

According to Entertainment Weekly, the pop icon will be starring in the March 6th episode titled "Single White Female" while playing the role of Rikki, a prison attendant who claims to be an old friend of Sabrina’s (Shannon Woodward).

What did the California beauty think of her new gig? “A couple of weeks ago, I was home, just toasting up a frozen chicken fillet when Shannon called me up and asked if I wanted to do something ‘fun’ for a change and try out a guest role on her TV show. I thought, sure, I have nothing else to do, and I like chillin’ with my best friend. Greg was nice, but I hope he’s not secretly sabotaging my potential future career by type-casting me in the role of just a looker, so that I would never be able to play anything more challenging,” Katy told.

The singer even tweeted a pic of herself in character, to view the picture click here.

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/katy-perry/katy-perry-launches-eyelash-line-588290

Melissa Rycroft Whitney Port Pink Lisa Snowdon Shana Hiatt Emma Heming Leeann Tweeden Julie Berry Tricia Vessey Anne Marie Kortright Michelle Trachtenberg Natalie Zea Grace Park Tara Reid Dido Radha Mitchell Julia Stiles Rachel Bilson Jennifer Aniston Jennifer Aniston