Thursday, February 10, 2011

Katy Perry Stands By Her Man

I told you yesterday about Russell Brand being arrested after allegedly getting into an altercation with a paparazzo. Here are the pictures of Russell and Katy Perry arriving at the airport before the scuffle broke out.
And here's what Katy had to say on twitter about the incident:
If you cross the line & try an put a lens up my dress, my fianc� will do his job & protect me. #standbyyourman #don'tf**kwiththeBrands.
If it's true that the paparazzo was trying to get a picture under Katy's skirt, then the paparazzo is the one who should've been arrested! Talk about crossing the line. And I've heard of paparazzi trying to do that, so it doesn't sound so improbable to me.
Hopefully this will be resolved without too much fuss.
Photos by WENN.com


























Mariah Carey Amanda Righetti Dido Rachel Perry Mischa Barton Melissa Rycroft Kate Beckinsale Heidi Klum Lena Headey Laetitia Casta